Maven Play2 Plugin
The plugin is now part of the OW2 Nanoko project. The new documentation is available on:
The new Github project is: https://github.com/nanoko-project/maven-play2-plugin
The play2-maven-plugin is used to build Play 2 applications using Maven. Basically, it just a wrapper around the play
command. It supports compilation, testing and packaging of the application.
- Dependency Management: libraries and modules used by your application are declared in the Maven POM file.
- Java and Scala : your application can use Java, Scala or both
- Test: your tests runs during the maven test phase
- Build applications: your application is packaged in an archive ready to be deployed
- Build modules: you can also build Play 2 modules
The Play2 Plugin acts on projects using the play2 packaging type during the following phases:
There are also goals not bound to the Maven project lifecycle:
General instructions on how to use the play2-maven-plugin can be found on the usage page.